13.2.13

Waterfront

Well, so finally I bring you another outfit. I'm very sorry that I haven't been posting a lot recently but the weather hasn't helped these days and I've also been feeling like crap. But it looks like this week it's gonna be kind of sunny, so let's see. These pictures are from last Saturday, when the weather was surprisingly very nice, so we went out and took some pictures in this lovely place that's right next to my house and I think it's lovely. Finally wearing my new camouflage pants that I got in the sales and I hadn't showed them on yet, but I absolutely love them. I adore how they look with white, specially this sweater that is definitely my favorite one and I've worn it a billion times since I got it last year. And of course wearing my precious Dr Martens which, as much as I try, I can't take off. Hope you like it. I personally love these pictures and love this outfit, simple but GREAT.

Bueno por fin os traigo otro outfit. Siento no estar actualizando demasiado estos últimos días pero el clima no ha estado siendo el mejor y yo también me he estado encontrando bastante mal. Pero parece que esta semana sí que hará un poco de solecito, así que a ver si es verdad. Os dejo con unas fotos de lo que llevé el sábado, y aproveché que sí que hizo sol para hacer fotos en este sitio que me pilla al lado de casa y la verdad que es muy agradable. Por fin con mis nuevos pantalones de camuflaje que compré en las rebajas y todavía no os los había enseñado puestos, pero me encantan. Y adoro como quedan con blanco, sobretodo este maravilloso jersey que es sin duda mi favorito y me lo he puesto mil y una veces desde que me lo compré el año pasado. Y como no, mis preciosas Dr Martens que por mucho que lo intente es que no me las puedo quitar. Espero que os guste. A mi personalmente me encantan estas fotos y me encanta este conjunto, simple pero GENIAL.


Pants, sweater, bag, Zara / Necklace, Claire's / Boots, Dr Martens / Jacket, Primark 
Pantalones, jersey, bolso, Zara / Collar, Claire's / Botas, Dr Martens / Chaqueta, Primark

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario